Roofing Sheets & Wall Panels
coated Steel Sheet has been used extensively by the construction industry throughout the World for nearly two centuries. Because of its excellent corrosion resistances, it has become the preferred material for a wide range of construction uses, particularly roofing and walling. Coated steel sheet is a unique building material. It combines the strength of steel with the excellent corrosion protection of zinc/aluminum alloy coatings. It can be punched, roll-formed and joined in to a limitless number of structural and decorative building products.
CLAY TILE DESIGN
- Excellent design & secure fastening systems ensure the security and weather-light performance of coated steel roofing during extreme weather. Coated steel sheets are resistant to fire.
- Excellent thermal properties that keep the building cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Prevents noise and provide quite roofing system, particularly when used in combination with appropriate insulation systems.
Do’s & Dont’s
- Handling: Alfa Pre-Painted / AI-Zn Alloy coated / Galvanised steel product should be handled with properequipments during loading & offloading of the material. Le., Forklift, Crane. C hooks, Nylon Belts. High tensile straps cutter etc. Material should be properly lashed, chocked & covered for transportation. Coils handling should be very smooth without any rapid shock during lifting movement from one place to another place. Pre-painted coils should not be rolled on floor.
- Safety wares like helmet,hand gloves,shoes should be worn by material handling personne.
- Storage: Alfa Pre-painted / AI-Zn Alloy coated / Galvanised steel product, if not required for immediate use, should be neatly sacked (sheets or coils) clear or ground without any water seepage inside. In case the material is left in open, it should be protected from rain and moisture with tarpaulins or similar covers and stacked at an angle to assist drainage.
- The polythene used to wrap the pack is not suitable for prolonged exposure in the open since sunlight modifies its properties.
- Forming: Equipment should be clean so that any oil / grease or foreign particle does not come in contact with the pre-painted surface. Sheets should not be dragged over other sheets or equipment surfaces.
- Any debris or surplus items such as fasteners, iron drill particles to be carefully removed each day after completion of installation work Le. swarf, surplus items such as fasteners to be removed from work place.
- In case of material with protective film, the film should be removed immediately during the installation.
- Durability of product is subjected to environment conditions in surrounding atmosphere at installation site.
Crimped Sheet – (More uses than you could ever imagine)
Easy to install, crimped curved sheets provide versatility and creativity that bring new and refreshing design to industrial and domestic buildings. The combination curves and contours in concave and convex shapes with flats and angles can be used to add an aesthetic appeal to the building.These sheets provides absolute design freedom with significant cost saving in construction. This is possible because:
- Crimped sheets require less supporting framework for parapets and roofs.
- Reduction or elimination of many flashing/cappings.
- Less cladding material required for covering a given curve.