- Compact dimensionally
- Sufficient reduction in batch time
- Well Constructed i.e. mechanical Workmanship
- CGMP norms to be fulfilled
- Robust mechanical design
- Efficient Sealing System
- Low Powered.
- Enquiry data sheet for Agitator
Equipped with latest machineries and having an working area up to the mark pays way to fabricate equipments out of exotic metals like Titanium, Tantalum, Nickel, Hastelloy ‘B’&‘C, Monel, Inconel, Stainless Steel & other special alloys.
MATCON designs and manufacturers the Reactors for Chemical and Pharmaceutical Application Field.
- We follow ASME Section VIII Div-I for designing of vessels and section IX for welding qualification procedure, electrode selection for all the applications.
- Our capability lies to Domain manufacture of vessels upto 10 ton weight and capacities upto 50Kl, height upto 7M and diameter large upto 4 metre.
- We fabricate the vessels with materials like mild steel and Stainless Steel upto the exotic materials like Titanium and Hastelloy.
- Limpet, Jacket, dimpled jacket
- Manually polished upto 300 grit and are electro polished to the required grit from our existing vendors for electro polish.
- Also meeting’s-cGMP’ Standards and stringent requirements of International regulatory bodies like USFDA, UKMCA, TGA etc.
- ‘Internal surface finish’ up to 600 Grits with Mechanical / Electro-polishing having service-free Internals to avoid contamination and facilitate thorough cleaning during product changeovers.
- Pre-insulation for hot and cold service with removable SS 304 cladding.
- Offered with various types of agitators such as Anchor, Turbine, Mig, Hydrofoil, Propeller, Helical and Contra mixer etc.
- The Nozzle & the Reflux line connections can be provided with Sanitary Triclamp, DIN, SIMS IDF or flange ends as specified by the user.